help please - I'm having trouble moving TrueRTA from one PC to another

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
on one pc TrueRTA will run that pc is messed up with a Sigmatel/Dell problem, When I try to move TrueRTA to another pc and copy my registration info, it doesn't work. I bought TrueRTA a long time ago and would like to run it again. I've not been able to use it for a year.

thanks Rob - I didn't want to bother Mr. Murphy. Funny thing, it transferred ok to one pc but not the one that will properly work. - I'll try a fresh download. TrueRTA's ease of use and repeatability are a plus for me. It's $15 for a new key/info

Best, Freddy

on one pc TrueRTA will run that pc is messed up with a Sigmatel/Dell problem, When I try to move TrueRTA to another pc and copy my registration info, it doesn't work. I bought TrueRTA a long time ago and would like to run it again. I've not been able to use it for a year.

Hi Freddy,

There is no reason why your old TrueRTA registration code should not work on your new PC. It is always best to copy/paste from the original registration email if possible. Just make sure you do not change any of the personal information as it must match what we sent you character-for-character.

If you bought TrueRTA before October 2003 then you purchased version 2.0 and your code will not work with the current version 3.0 release. If you download the final 2.0 release your code will work with that version. See the TrueRTA support page (near the bottom) for the 2.0 download link:

TrueRTA User Support Page

If that fails, we will regenerate your registration code for a processing fee of $10.

Regards,

John

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.