ZA5.5 reviews?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi,

I'm looking to build a set of front floorstanding speakers that really punch the mid range effectively. I want to be able to feel the tom tom and the snare drum. I'm hoping that something like Zaph's ZA5.5s might do it but I'm a little apprehensive since I haven't seen anyone post the results of that build. I've read a bunch of threads stating how good his designs are and I'm very impressed with his website. He is obviously a very detail oriented designer.

Thanks,
Paul

I am giving it another shot. Has anyone actually built and/or listened to Zaphs ZA5.5t?

I have searched AVS forum, HtGuide forums and this here and there seems to be no one!?!? I have seen atleast two started building threads, but both of them have failed to finnish. I mean this is starting to look like an conspiracy or something... :D

- Sinth

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.