Bi-amping

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Phil:
Sorry to have not replied to your off topic question. I hav'nt been attentive very lately. Actually, I'm just a fan of nelsons designs and have built and still use a number of his circuits. I like your anology better though, it makes sense. As of lately I have been introduced to SE tubes and am enjoying it rather immensely.
Limiting can also be a solution for all of the drivers and can be utilized ahead of or after the x-over network, depending on how much you want to spend. For a professional system it,s not a problem. One, they are using multiple cabinets and two, they always have replacements available. It is nice to have a good support base when your out with a big show. I've even heard of some who think your not doing it right unless you blow a couple every night. What an insane business:p

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.