OMNI Gallery

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
...or hanging them from the ceiling, sure...solve the 'nasty cable issue' by Bluetoothing them....

I know....mate them to a drone. Have them follow you around. Solves the SAF by having speakers that fly off to their 'nest' when not in use....

Gawd, I'm brilliant. No applause, throw $. Gotta get the prototypes going....;)

Then I thought...If bending wave velocity is dependent on stiffness (thickness), then a very thin membrane would spawn sub-sonic...(evanescent) waves...(in-audible). i.e., "cone-break-up" becomes...moot. And, by thumb-nail... damping would would be quite good, along w/ high-freq. transduction...

....and? OK, we've narrowed the cone angle, thinned the membrane (insane within, natch), gone subsonic, nearly catatonic, damped the dampers down, tied the kangaroo (down, sport), gone moot and nearly mute...

...and we're back to 'stats of planes. Or something like that....I got lost back there....

Off on a tangent, or was it a comet? The air got thinned out, I passed out, without...*L*

The ultimate Omni....

Attachments

• new-series-dalek-front.jpg
    new-series-dalek-front.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 221
....and? OK, we've narrowed the cone angle, thinned the membrane (insane within, natch), gone subsonic, nearly catatonic, damped the dampers down, tied the kangaroo (down, sport), gone moot and nearly mute...

...and we're back to 'stats of planes. Or something like that....I got lost back there....

Off on a tangent, or was it a comet? The air got thinned out, I passed out, without...*L*

Well...... Sorry for the off-top (I'd forgotten this was a gallery thread)

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.