wharfedale super 12 rs dd parameters

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Administrator
Joined 2004
Paid Member
I had a pair of the Super 8 RS DD which I ultimately sold to a fellow in Italy to repair a vintage pair of Wharfedale speaker systems where it was used as the midrange driver. I never did anything with mine as I received a pair of Fostex FE167 for my birthday which I subsequently used to build a pair of Half Chili Changs.

Some information on the Super 8 RS DD that may also be applicable to the Super 12 RS DD here: Super 8 RS DD

Some relevant documentation here: Wharfedale 1962 brochures and handouts

You might want to look at this thread as well:
http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/full-range/102144-wharfedale-full-range-loudspeakers.html

I haven't found ts parameters for the Super 12 RS DD anywhere, but have not looked hard either.

Sreten has a lot of comments on the Wharfdale Super 8/10/12 RS DD family that you would probably be wise to heed. Others disagree, but these drivers particularly in the Rank/Wharfedale era appear to be deeply flawed.

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.