Anyone have Zaph ZRT Revelators in New York City?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi All --

I'm totally new to this stuff, but totally fascinated.

I'd really love to audition a pair of the Zaph ZRT Revelators in New York, if anyone here has a set.

Obviously I'm not about to put together a set myself (a bit ambitious for a first project), but I have an uncle who does this stuff. He's in a remote area where no one will have them, but we figured somebody might in NYC.

So if you have a pair -- please show them off! (Why else did you build them? Joking.) Would love to hear them in action. Let me know!

I have the cabinets and drivers

I'm in the process of assembling the Madisound kit. I picked up some cabinets from Lee Taylor yesterday and got allot of advice on assembly. This is not my first speaker project ( I remember building a KEF kit when I was in college) but it's the first kit that i'm putting together with care.

You can stop by and take a look. It's a work in progress, I might be a month before they are finished as I also have other stuff to do.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.