psst...hey...it's the impatient one again...

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Troels seems to be a maniac when it comes to speaker design/construction....and thats a good thing.

Any opinions about these suckers?

PRELUDE

I cant seem to find anyone selling these driver here in the USA. Are they good?

Spiro

I will say the AT's are the finest traditional drivers I have had the pleasure of using and playing with... you get all the scan purity in the midrange and all the great tone in the midbass like a dyn...

And you can email Per directly and purchase the drivers from him

HOLY CRAPPOLA! I just saw some prices from the AT website....and these things are expensive! According to my calculations...it will cost approximately 700 PER each 10 inch...and 400 per each 5 inch (shown in the link build). This is not counting the revelator tweeter.

Guys, would these speakers be worth their price vs performance? I'm guessing 2500 dollars + for the complete build.

Suggestions appreciated.

Disabled Account
Joined 2008
Troels seems to be a maniac when it comes to speaker design/construction....and thats a good thing.

Any opinions about these suckers?

PRELUDE

I cant seem to find anyone selling these driver here in the USA. Are they good?

Spiro

What gorgeous drivers! Troels's designs have such a timeless elegance - he really has a great sense of how to combine aesthetics with function.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.