Accurian Homeplug System

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Good Morning,

About six months ago I purchased an Accurian Homeplug speaker system off Craigslist. When I brought them home, I set them up, connected them to my Wii and they worked beautifully. The next day none of the speakers would play, though all definitely had power. I suspect the audio injector to be the problem, but have no idea what steps I can use to troubleshoot the problem. I set them up again yesterday and hooked them up to my Mac, again, they worked beautifully, this morning, nada. I happened upon your forum looking for a solution and have a feeling that if there is an answer to be had; it's going to come from a member here.

Thanks you
Gary

I had the same issue. When I dug into it, I realized that our homes in US have two 110v lines coming into the house with one ground. Connect both the 110v together and we have 220v. What I realized was that both the receiver and sender should be on the same phase. Most of our homes have different outlets in the same room, but they are not necessarily on the same phase. Try to get the receiver and sender on the same phase, and you should not have those issues.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.