Css elermtm

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi,

I'm working on the documentation and will try to get the crossover designer to post here as well.

The first pair is running here and there will be some listening and evaluation going on over the next week. The cabinet is tuned to 51Hz so the bass is very good with the 2 EL70s reaching maximum excursion around 32Hz.

Bob

Hi,

I'm working on the documentation and will try to get the crossover designer to post here as well.

The first pair is running here and there will be some listening and evaluation going on over the next week. The cabinet is tuned to 51Hz so the bass is very good with the 2 EL70s reaching maximum excursion around 32Hz.

Bob
Well, that means having them working very well under Fs.
Sorry, for not being of the same opinion as planet10, Mr. dave.
...almost any speaker needs a sub:rofl:
Look better... (unless you mean to say "Needs a woofer".)

Last edited:
Floor standing designs for this kit

I was about to buy this kit, but didn't find any box designs. I am a novice and first time builder, so unless there are complete box design I have no clue in using this kit.

Can anyone give me the suitable box designs for this kit.

Thanks,
Routhun

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.