Phil Clements and H-PAS

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Does anyone have an inside scoop on Phil Clements' latest products? The Sonus/Clements company has teamed up with Atlantic to produce speakers using Clements' H-PAS enclosure design. I believe it's a modern version of something he used way back when he was building Phase Research loudspeakers. I'd be more skeptical about the H-PAS hype but I had some Phase-R's back in the late 70s and early 80s and have always regretted parting with them--really great bass. The patent (US 4373606) associated with those speakers can be seen here. If he's come up with an even better approach to bass loading I'd love to learn more about it. Anybody know any details?

Few

I'm Philip's niece and agree..I loved my Little D's and still own them, as well as his in-wall Home Theater speakers. I can't wait to hear the sound from H -Pas speakers.

Solus' website is Home Page . He is getting his new product pics for H -Pas up soon but until then if you click on H-Pas and then Press Releases, he has some great videos on there.

Laura

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.