OB/sealed hybrid, midbass suggestion?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have two of these:

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

The TangBand W3-1364SA.

I enjoy them very much, and they get really loud in a 4"x6" open baffle. In a corner of the room, with a T-amp and some EQ, they even have a little bass (!).

I'm thinking about building a set of wall mounted speakers with these OB, to mount on each side of my plasma TV, right above one or two midbass drivers in a small, sealed enclosure (30 litres absolute max, smaller is better) to fill from 500hz (?) down to 50-60hz.

Does anyone have a suggestion for matching midbass drivers in the appropriate price range? Seeing the TangBands are only $25, maybe up to $75 per side for some decent midbass drivers?

PartsExpress is my dealer of choice, as I live where most companies don't ship their stuff. :)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.