New webbased box calculator

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hey,

I thought the web needed a new webcalculator :D .
So I have started a project her : pro.SpeakerBuilder.dk

Its not finished yet, but i would really like some feedback so far.
I have tested it in Internet Explorer and Google Chrome.

I also made the Duelund calculator for getting target curves on the Synkron filter :
http://pro.speakerbuilder.dk/synkron/ but that's another project.

Best regards,
Henrik Høegh

GM

Joined 2003
Its not finished yet, but i would really like some feedback so far.
I have tested it in Internet Explorer and Google Chrome.

Greets!

Seems to work fine in Mozilla Firefox 3.6. WRT the program itself, it's of severely limited use to my way of thinking without the effects of the driver's inductance and for those folks with a high output impedance system, an impedance plot also. Either a calculated or at least -3 dB line on the response plot would be nice too.

Will just anyone be able to upload driver specs similar as can be done with WinISD?

GM

GM

Joined 2003
Good point, I'm so used to clicking on stuff to see where it takes me that I didn't give it a thought.

Speaking of which, when a link in buried in a post's text, the color contrast isn't enough for be to readily spot them, so is there perchance a forum 'fix' for me that I'm missing?

GM

Hey,

Thank you for the response. I will change the bottons. Youre right they should pop more out (!?! bad english)

About thiele/small... im still thinking. there will be a login so that you can save your calculations, link to them and so. And of course create your own drivers (eg self meassured).

The time difference to the us does that i will properbly see this thread again in 10 hours... im going to sleep :)

Again thanks for the input.

I had the same issue... i set my browser to always underline links.

dave

It's checked in Firefox and underlines on many websites, but not DIYaudio. I changed the link color to red to see if it would work here, but it didn't, so tried to do it in the message out of curiosity, but of course it doesn't solve the problem unless everybody does it.

Anyway to do a simple global programming change to alter it's color? I mean it's already a slightly different color, so seems like it might be an easy fix.

GM

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.