Tannoy S10 crossover schematic needed

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I own a pair of Saturn S10s that have the drivers dated 05/1998. My crossover diagram varied slightly from the one Noyen made. Here is mine

http://bondospecial.smugmug.com/Aud.../i-2cxBCFL/0/XL/TannoySatS10 Crossover-XL.jpg

You can see the difference from his

is that my crossover has a 2.7 ohm series resistor on the tweeter instead of his 4.7 ohm series resistor, and also my tweeter crossover cap is 2.2 instead of his 2.4.

I went on ebay and by chance, found a picture of a saturn S10 crossover from a set of speakers dated 08/1999, that had values that agreed with Noyen's.

The funny thing is that the Ebay Saturn S10 drivers measured 5.x-6.x DCR and mine measure 3.x-4.x DCR. It appears Tannoy changed the drivers and the crossovers during the Saturn production run....

Does anyone have a pair of Saturn S10s who can measure the DCR of their tweeters, mids, and woofers, and also please comment on whether you have a 2.2 or 2.4 uF capacitor, 2.7 or 4.7 ohm series resistor on the tweeter, and what build date is on the orange sticker on your drivers.

Thanks!

Steve

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.