box design

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
building my firs ever DIY amp and speakers and cause of that I would like to stick to some checked design.

I need a design for 2 way speaker box with a 25cm bass and about 10cm middle (not sore yet exactly for middle tone one) 4 ohm if it matters some how

and one question more is do I need some different middle tone then if I were making a 3-way?

Look here for a lot of experience and ideas, matching speaker drivers and xovers.
SEAS constructions

You mean that if you use a tweeter (*middle tone?) in a 2-Way config. (w. Woofer/Tweeter), that you can use the same tweeter in a 3-Way (Woofer/Mid-Woofer/Tweeter), yes that looks like it.

*By middle tone do you mean the mid frequencies or voice band like from a Mid or a Mid-Woofer, 300-2KHz range, (Squawker) or the top/high frequencies 2K-20KHz tweeter (?).:confused:

frugal-phile™
Joined 2001
Paid Member
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.