'Very' OB Midrange Baffle Width Study

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
So, here is where we are going next:

4" drivers in dual sealed enclosures:

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Appearing today, a cheap poly from PE, and a nice Tang-Band. This is the money shot:

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

The first picture is with the 4" poly in back to back, small sealed enclosures, getting measured.

i have those PE Buyout Drivers...they actually sound nice :D

Hi cuibono

This topic was helpful in my quest to get the ultimate dipole mid-high driver. The driver I'm currently using is the Omnes Audio bb3.01 This 3" is at the front near perfect cd till 5kHz +. At the back the power response drops steadily above 2kHz. Some measurement results can be found here: Toon onderwerp - CD Dipool project [prototype fase] • forum.zelfbouwaudio.nl

Are you still working with those TB's? Did you investigate some more since then?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.