EPOS ES14 Replacement Diaphragm Assembly

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have recently purchased a pair of EPOS ES14 woofers. Sadly, when I received them, I noted that they had been repaired: one with a foam surround and the other with a rubber surround. The voice coil is also is slightly mis-shapen and a gentle push/pull with my fingers reveals that the diaphragm excursion is not fluid and smooth (feels gritty, possible rubbing). I have tried to contact EPOS, the supplier/manufacturer, to enquire about a replacement diaphragm/coil assembly. No response as yet. Any idea where I could find a suitable diaphragm replacement kit? It need not be a OEM part and I would expect the original speaker parameters would differ as a result, but at least the both drivers will work as a matched pair (I am in Australia but am happy to buy from elsewhere). Many thanks.

Attachments

• Epos-ES14-Woofer-A.jpg
    Epos-ES14-Woofer-A.jpg
    106.5 KB · Views: 138
  • EPOS-ES14-Woofer-B.jpg
    EPOS-ES14-Woofer-B.jpg
    111.9 KB · Views: 132
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.