klipschorn/speakerlab plans in english measurements

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
i am looking for a set of speaklab corner horn or klipsch khorn plans in english measurements. i have found several sets of the klipsch plans in a metric format and when i have tried to convert over to english measurements i always end up with small fractions of a inch. probably wouldnt be such a big deal with most projects but there are so many angles with these speakers a little here and there can really throw things out of wack. anyone who would be willing to share their plans i would greatly appreciate. thanks

Klipschorn

i am looking for a set of speaklab corner horn or klipsch khorn plans in english measurements. i have found several sets of the klipsch plans in a metric format and when i have tried to convert over to english measurements i always end up with small fractions of a inch. probably wouldnt be such a big deal with most projects but there are so many angles with these speakers a little here and there can really throw things out of wack. anyone who would be willing to share their plans i would greatly appreciate. thanks

I have been looking for a set of Klipschorn plans. Please forward me a copy

Preferably in British measurement.

Attachments

• FINAL%20W%205BY9.gif
    FINAL%20W%205BY9.gif
    150.8 KB · Views: 454
  • klipschorn[1].pdf
    68.2 KB · Views: 272
  • MB%20W%20DRONE.gif
    MB%20W%20DRONE.gif
    109 KB · Views: 470
  • MB%20WO%20DRONE.gif
    MB%20WO%20DRONE.gif
    108.4 KB · Views: 444

You could go to Amazon.com and get a metric tape measure. Trust me, centimeters and millimeters are much easier to use than fractional inches.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.