Replacement Vifa C17WH-09 08

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I am not sure i understand you. Do you look for an other speaker to replace the C17, or do you need a new C17WH09-08?

I do have quite a few C17WH09-08, brand new in a box, never oppened for. I am ready to sell them.
They are actually very sensitive drivers 91 db for a 8 ohm 6" driver not bad.

I am not sure i understand you. Do you look for an other speaker to replace the C17, or do you need a new C17WH09-08?

I do have quite a few C17WH09-08, brand new in a box, never oppened for. I am ready to sell them.
They are actually very sensitive drivers 91 db for a 8 ohm 6" driver not bad.

DO YOU HAVE 2 OF SUCH DRIVES? IF SO, HOW MUCH WILL COST, WITH POST CHARGES TO LUXEMBOURG?

HMagalhaes

Sorry guys for not returning. I forgot all about it since the tread was gone, when I returned. I still have many of this drivers they are all in perfect condition. I am out travling now, I will return in the end of this week, and I will find a price and shipping cost for you.

Best Regards Hylle

VIFA drives

Yes, Iḿ still interested on those drives. I just need to know the total amount of cash to pay. If You live near Copenhagem, I have there a nephew who is getting a master Msc. He could pay and get them directly from You. If it's possible, I just need Your contact (cell phone ou fixed one) and he will contact You. His name is Gonçalo Bastos (from Portugal but living in Liuxembourg)
Best regards,
Hernani Magalhães

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.