Hlly M-01 Wood loudspeaker

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.

GM

Joined 2003
Greets!

These kinds of products tend to be a WYSIWYG at best, so a Caveat Emptor type of purchase, so unless you're willing to gamble the $$$ that what you receive may not look so good as the ad implies and sound like dollar store junk, best to avoid them like the plague.

GM

GM

You usually give good advice, I have to diagree with you on this, there are some risks in buying this product that is:
1. It is unproven product.
2. The seller has only 96.5% approval rating?
on the positive side
1. It is cheap.
2. the seller sold another good products eg. the HLLY 90 amps and others.

In the past I bought many products without knowing the integrity of the sellers and a thorough knowledge of the products, I took the risk and so far I have not regreted buying them.

Can't say anything about the speakers, but I purchased a Gainclone amp from these guys on Ebay that was really nice for $159. They shipped fast. I had no problems with the transaction whatsoever. Product build quality looks really nice with added speaker protection and turn-on thump eliminator. Nice internal layout and quality looking toroidal power xfmr. Sounds great too. That's been my experience with HLLY. Good luck. Let us know if you buy and what you think about the sound if so.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.