My first measurements Justmls

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I still don't know what you are asking, but I will assume that you mean to ask "are they better than the first ones". They are better. As I explained, measurements are generally affected by system noise in the low frequency regions. Tweeter measurements are generally easier to do. I'd say it is OK: just do the tailing off and the measurment is complete.

Shaun said:
I still don't know what you are asking, but I will assume that you mean to ask "are they better than the first ones". They are better. As I explained, measurements are generally affected by system noise in the low frequency regions. Tweeter measurements are generally easier to do. I'd say it is OK: just do the tailing off and the measurment is complete.

Shaum Hi, sorry for not answering sooner.
Is exactly what I was asking.
Thank you very much for your patience and your help, we will keep you informed when you start with the measurements of the woofer and midwoofer.

regards.
:smash:

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.