Crossovers

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have a pair of Fostex 103e's at 15 watts , two Coral horn tweeters at 20 watts as well as a pair of JVC 15 inch woofers that cross at 800 hz that I think max out at 100 watts.
I have a Sansui 550 amp, two Quad 303's biamped with a 33 pre-amp, a separate 33 pre-amp connected to a 100 watt Quad 405, and a mint Akai AA-5800 that has been kept like new and sounds tight and crystal if that makes any sense. (I use it for some Bose's 901 series ll/w matching equalizer; that sounds very nice at reasonable volume).
I'm running a mix of speakers around the house right now but would like to use the Coral, Fostex, Jvc in a Tri-amped situation in a tight space that bleeds into a bigger area. I see using the Sansui 550 with two channels out to the Fostex/Coral at 16 watts and the Quad 405 for the JVC bass speaker. Any ideas how to passively crossover using three seperate amps?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.