NEED HELP 2 find 2-way design!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Have been searching online for a long time now, and can't find any solid info. I have a pair of Focal TC120tdx2 1" inverted dome tweeters and a pair of 8" Focal 8v413's(can't find the specs for anywhere!!, but i read that the 8v412's are close, but not sure). I also have two NHT 1259 12" subs that i would like to incorporate into the design, but can build into its own box later, to make this project simpler. I am after a design that can play aggressive acid jazz/techno sometimes heavier with plenty of distortion while being able to maintain sound quality and intricate detail while switching from that style to some smooth jazz or rhthym and blues. In a studio setting also. If anyone could direct me to where could start or any sort of info, please......... will be very greatful!!!!!!!!!!

Zalytron have some on special, perhaps you could ask them?
Generally, with speakers this old, unless you're luck enough to strike someone who's got the data, you'll probably have to measure them yourself. Probably a good idea with old speakers anyway, the parameters are bound to have changed over time.
It's not that hard - google 'ARTA'

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.