Somone in Oz to measure TS parameters?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Friends,
I will shortly (I hope) receive some drivers of pensionable age. Being a total electronic ignoramus, I'm hoping that someone here might point me in the direction of a person who could measure their:
(a) TS parameters; and, ideally,
(b) sensitivity & frequency response.
Melbourne (great southern land) would be handier than Vladivostok.
All guidance gratefully acknowledged.

Goodmans.
Goodmans of England, old chap
12" triaxiom - 1960s some time, swinging London and all that.
They're re-badged as Lafayette.
The Lafayette model designation is SK217W, and I haven't been able to find the corresponding Goodmans model number. I don't think they're 212C, could possibly be 216C (which had larger magnets), but there are several other possibilities.
From what I can gather, Goodmans made their co-ax drivers by putting their Trebax horn tweeter inside one of their woofer or wide-range units. A variation on the Tannoy/Altec theme.
Most likely they're fused solid, of course, and my enquiry is totally pointless ...

Disabled Account
Joined 2007
Yes, I thought of Ka-Ka-Ka-Ken from AFCW (one of my favourite movies) first but here's how it looks on my screen:

Attachments

• 117.png
    117.png
    51.4 KB · Views: 91
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.