Show me the way

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi guys, i'm new to this site and look forward to reading through many of the wonderful projects.

Whilst i'm in the process digesting the vast trove of information, i thought i'd be a bit direct and ask for some guidance.

I'll give you some info first, I'm currently putting together a pair of 833A SET monobocks (just started) wil be about 50w ea, and i'm looking for a speaker design that will complement them.

Oh, my room is 5.5m x 6.5m in size.

I'm very handy with machinery and materials, so the more complicated the design, the more fun it will be.

I want a 3 way design, but have found that crossovers are a problem because i have no experience in them.

As far as style goes, I love something as radical as the BMW Nautilus, regular designs is ok.

I like pop music, jass, rock.

So, if i could only choose one design, can someone show me an ultimate design with crossover specs and driver makes?

I know my question is broad but your advice is much appreciated.

Cheers

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.