Inputs needed on my 3D drawing for a Isophon PSL 245/60 speakerset

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hey All

I bought the speakers that Kim tells about and posted images for in this thread: http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=133740

And I have now constructed a 3D drawing of the cabinet, its going to be build in either 18mm hard wood or 16mm MDF. Preferable the hard wood as it looks great and comes with a great finish.

Inner dimensions are 64cm x 32cm x 19cm, which with all the pieces inside substracted gives a volume of about 32 liter. The bass requires 30 to 35 liter cabinet.

Outer dimensions are about 68cm x 36cm x 26cm.

I have tried to follow the same construction as Kim had in his cabinets, but I would like input on things you guys think could be made better.

Hopefully its not too hard to see what is what on the drawing.

tweeter and dome at top, bass in the middle, middletone in the bottom. I removed one side and the top for a better view of the supports inside.

Incase anyone wonders, the drawing was made in Hammer, a mapping tool for the game half-life, might aswell stick with a cad tool that I know how to use :)

Layout:
An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.