T/S parameter search engine?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I'm trying to find specs for a Boston Acoustic 5.4 LF woofer. I've found the 5.0 LF, the 6.0 LF and the 6.4 LF, but can't seem to come up with the 5.4. I e-mailed Boston Acoustics and got a reply stating that they do not publish those specifications for the public.

Anyone know of a place I can find these specs?

As stated previously- I don't own a multi-meter, a sine wave generator, or any assorted resistors. I will eventually own these things and test speakers myself so that I can determine their specs. In the interim, it would be nice to just plug some numbers in to a pre-existing software program to see what I have to work with.

Nobody out there can recommend a place to find these specs?

If you can't find the info on the web, maybe it ain't out there. Ask Boston acoustics for a recommended enclosure instead.

A cheap Multimeter (analog or digital but should have a low voltage scale of 200 or 400mV) might run you $20-$50.

You can use your soundcard as a signal generator and frequency counter by downloading a program like "nchtone".

A couple resistors costs a couple bucks, tops.

Go to google and search for: dick pierce impedometer
to find out how to measure T/S parameters.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.