Doubble-Chamber refled Design...!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Any one ever build this. I have the full article if you want the rest post so ill post all the 6 pages includeing the building instructions and parts list.

Attachments

• towerspower1.jpg
    towerspower1.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 193
diyAudio Moderator Emeritus
Joined 2001
I had that article and misplaced it. I still might have it around here somewhere. Popular Electronics, right? :)

It would be a good idea to post your message on this thread.
http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=3699&highlight=double+chamber+reflex+Weems

The whole thread is about Augspurger's double chamber reflex. I posted an excerpt from Weems' second book, Great Sound Speaker Manual that covered the same ground, but your article is even better.

Don't post the whole article. There are copyright issues. You can post pieces of the article, and offer to send the article in the Email to anyone who wants it.

I spent weeks looking for that article after promising to send it to Claudio and I haven't found it yet! :headbash:

Joined 2001
Yes, I would like that very much. Thank you.

I am going to send you a different Email address from my regular one. That Hotmail address is getting filled up and for some reason, Hotmail thinks I have not enabled cookies, (even though I have) and won't let me sign in.

I will send you a different Email address to send it to.

Thank you. :)

Joined 2001
Jason:

I just sent you an Email. do me a favor-don't open it.

I just reformatted this hard drive-computer was completely broken down for a couple of weeks-and I haven't gotten atround to putting an anti-virus on it yet. Probably not a good idea to open that email

Everything on this computer is working all right-as well as Pentium 95 can work with a 14.4 bps modem-but I cannot be certain that I have not picked up something.

I will send you an Email in a couple of days as soon as I put on an anti-virus.

Meanwhile, as a precaution, it is better to delete that Email from kelticwizard.

Thanks for understanding.

PLEASE hahah im on a mac. your pc virus wont hurt me. : O )

I dunno if im going to build this or not. What i do want to build is some thing like this.

As i like towers. : O ) I dunno if ill go powered subwoofers in the cabinet but i do want towers and really like these ideas.

Attachments

• energy.jpg
    energy.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 169
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.