would this be anywhere accurate

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have tried to simulate a ripole in horn response. I have the two chambers one at the front and one at the back. I could not figure out how to do it as a double ripole with the slot in the centre so have done it with the volumes of two single, one above the other.

The rear port is modeled as port in horn response and the dimensions are as it would be if they were side by side, ie. one on each side of the box at the rear. The slot is modeled as horn to simulate roughly round over of the slot edges. It is again modeled to the dimensions it would be if they were side by side. The parameters for the speaker used are attached.

If it worked something like this in room with room lift ( if any for a ripole ) it looks quite good I think.

Any comment or assistance welcome. I don't know how to attach the rest of the horn response windows but anyone who has the program can work it out quickly from here.
jamikl

Attachments

• doc1.pdf
    66.9 KB · Views: 37
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.