Seas 6.5" woofer (H1224) L18RNX/P

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
It's an excellent woofer and the Prestige line is an excellent line. Whether you should spend the extra money on the Excel version is really a matter of how comfortable it is for you to afford, and the application.

Are you planning on simply replacing the woofer on the JBL, without replacing anything else? This could end up being a significant mismatch, namely in sensitivity, which may not improve the sound quality at all.

What are you trying to do here and why?

I already got then , and they sound as good as they look , very clean bass in all range , no trace of boominess , slightly less powerfull bass than the JBL originals but much more tight.
The mid range and the tweeter are 4 ohm and the seas is 8 ohm but you cant tell it just by listening cause sonicaly they match very well.
The JBL i replaced are paper cone and have a slightly darker sound , the seas is very neutral , very relaxed sound and no trace of unpleasant ressonance.
Another good thing is that i can turn the volume realy high without distortion or boominess , the seas deal well with my system.
The original speakers are the JBL lx 400.

Attachments

• x.jpg
    x.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 676
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.