First time Heresy

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I just picked up a really nice pair of Heresy I's, and am really impressed. They are in fantastic shape, and I love the sound. The bass is alright, but the mids and highs are the best I think I've heard. I played DSOTM, just for giggles. Hadn't listened to it in years, it gets so much airplay on all the classic rock stations. I heard things I'd never noticed before. It seems kind of trite. I've seen people say that about good speakers, but I'd never experienced it before. Amazing. So next I put The Wall on, and DAMN! Those helicopters near the beginning, were IN THE ROOM! These are keepers for sure. I even got the original brochure, the slanted stands, and some box shaped risers that were supposedly made by the original owner. They match so well, that I wonder if they are factory, but I've never seen anything like them in connection with Heresy's, just the little slanted ones.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

They are in good nick.

I had an HT with modded KHorns and Heresy rears and it was very good. All have been sold now and I'm working on the next set of HE speakers.

There are mods for them on the Klipsch forum, but whatever you do, keep those nice boxes looking good.

Once you come to appreciate HE speakers and horns, it's had to go back.
Enjoy.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.