Designs which utilise Eminence Beta 15A?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi ttan. I know Nelson Pass used them, one each side I think. Is there any information anywhere as to how he set them up or uses them?

If Nelson reads the speaker forums maybe he could inform us as to what he has done. I think the three of us who have them would really appreciate some advice.

I have looked at several combinations of speakers to use with two of them and so far the audio nirvana caste 8" or 12" appear to model well but I have no idea what they sound like.
jamikl

jamikl said:
Hi ttan. I know Nelson Pass used them, one each side I think. Is there any information anywhere as to how he set them up or uses them?

If Nelson reads the speaker forums maybe he could inform us as to what he has done. I think the three of us who have them would really appreciate some advice.

I have looked at several combinations of speakers to use with two of them and so far the audio nirvana caste 8" or 12" appear to model well but I have no idea what they sound like.
jamikl

I don't know the details what I can gather it that he said that the X-over to the full range is the key, the low Fs from Beta is good feature and you can use the T-bass( I have no experience with this) circuitry to boost the low end.

An alternative is that you can always ask Nelson the details I am sure he will shed some light for you even though he may not tell you the details of the x-over.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.