Wacky?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Here's some new mids that I made a while ago, on top of the dual-12" Magnavox cabs, wired in parallel, they sound fine.

They use old speakers, a 4" tweeter and 4 1/2" mid.

Tim

Attachments

• trapezoid.jpg
    trapezoid.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 614
Sch3mat1c said:
Ah, then I should post the pic of the other? I built two for stereo of course. :)

Tim

I'm not very good at telling jokes, so I don't think anyone got it. I think your speaker looks like the letter "A." It would be cool if the match could be shaped like a "B." Then you could build a TL enclosure shaped like a "C."

The ABC's of speaker systems. Get it?

Is this thing on?!?

Dave

kneadle said:
I'm not very good at telling jokes, so I don't think anyone got it. I think your speaker looks like the letter "A." It would be cool if the match could be shaped like a "B." Then you could build a TL enclosure shaped like a "C."

The ABC's of speaker systems. Get it?

Oh...I see ;)

Uh, I could make a B with said 6x9s, C could be a TL in a style familiar to you :), and so on, but you're right, it would be hard to get an 'A' making an F. :)

Tim

Sch3mat1c said:

Oh...I see ;)

Uh, I could make a B with said 6x9s, C could be a TL in a style familiar to you :), and so on, but you're right, it would be hard to get an 'A' making an F. :)

Tim

Um what about using the Ariel design? Move the two mids away from the baffle, let the tail be the two transmission lines down.... Yes I know it'll destroy the sound of the speakers, but you guys were the ones looking for letters.... And its early on a Monday...

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.