Aussies dealt with Audio Marketplace?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi guys,

I'm considering buying some Eminence Betas from Audio Marketplace and just wanted some feedback on them from anyone who's dealt with them.

Nothing dodgy has happened (in fact, the opposite) and they are pretty friendly, but the price is pretty cheap so I want to make sure. I've seen too many people burned.

I'm pretty sure I've read good things on here before, but couldn't find anything.

Cheers

Stuey

are the prices there cheap? always seemed expensive to me, but I have not really done any comparisons to be honest, so I'll take your word for it.

what I will say tho, is that on the local aussie hi fi forum you will find that they (and the custom work they do) have an extremely loyal and very vocal fan base. indeed a fellow sandgroper recently took delivery of an expensive pair of custom speakers.

so, to answer your question, I think it safe to say that you can deal with them with confidence.

Joined 2005
Paid Member
I've had many many emails with Stuart/AudioMarketPlace.

Customer service is excellent, good product knowledge, interesting product range and reasonable prices.

I can't comment on quality or expediency of shipping, because the project I had in mind never came to fruition, but I would not hesitate to do business with him in the future.

regards,
Thanh.

Well, they're selling Eminence Beta's for AU$100, and I believe it's free shipping to major cities in Aus. That's very cheap (even if there is normal shipping included - I've just asked today).

I knew about the US sellers, but shipping is just too much.

Stuey said:
Well, they're selling Eminence Beta's for AU$100, and I believe it's free shipping to major cities in Aus. That's very cheap (even if there is normal shipping included - I've just asked today).

I knew about the US sellers, but shipping is just too much.

Their website does not indicate that AudioMP is the retailer/distributor for Eminence drivers.

The Eminence distributor in Australia is in South Aust., I cannot remember the name, the 12" retails at least $150 each if I am not mistaken.

That's right, but I'd read on a thread here that they had some for sale, so I contacted them (because I couldn't find the drivers on their site) and they have them for sale @$100. Which all combined, is the reason for this thread!

I'd seen the 15's already on the Essential Audio site for much more.

Cheers

Stuey

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.