OB my way II (strikes again)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.

Attachments

• 12.10.08 027c.jpg
    12.10.08 027c.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 482
A sincere homàge to EDGE creator

Here you have what I think it's called optimization at no cost....
MY apologies to ADASON, I returned to bi-amp and I had no chance... DCX2496 + EP2500 + ... :rolleyes:
BTW, A good OBr is born... Buena Guille!!!!
And... GRAHAM... 2nd and 3rd gen T-Bass , too.
Cheers,
Marcelo

Attachments

• 9.11.08 074c.jpg
    9.11.08 074c.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 405
Administrator
Joined 2004
Paid Member
I know... where DOES he hide all the stereo gear? :p

Those Selenium coax look like fun - I've always wanted to try them. Which model are they? The baffles look very stylish - nice work.

And the "magnet mount" reaar facing tweeter is great. I've done that a few times myself.

yeap!! Panomaniac, I started with them for fun.... they're NOS 15CO1P, and frankly I became astonished with their performance as "dipolers", cones are very thin and weightless , in a + 15 - 15 degree dispersion pattern are perfectly matched to a sweet high driver, seamless with the original crossover included, I went on with them because they deserved the effort. The baffle shape is a straight Form follows Function, some hour and prozac spent with the EDGE gives what seems the flattest FR for that combo.
Its serious, and as you know, Graham, here I'm chasing the last coherency available (next via DCX2496 , Le Cleach... and T-bass..... hehe!!!!):clown:
As Einstein said..... Successful=Work+Play+have your mouth shutted!!!!!
(not to be counted our beautiful sharing community!!!)
Cheers
Marcelo

PS. I share with some other freaks of Audiokarma a Vintagephilia Nervousis.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.