Help with some speaker wireing please....

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi guys , I have a friend who wants me to rewire his 4x12 guitar cab (it has four 8Ohm speakers) so is has 3 ouput jacks , He wants Two 4 ohm outputs for bi-amping (like a stereo cab with 2 speakers wired in Paralell for 4 ohms) and he wants a seperate 8 ohm output (wired Paralell/Series), the two 4ohm outputs will never be used at the same time as the 8 ohm output..

so i write up a wireing diagram and I just wanted you guys to check it over to see if I did it correctly....

Please excuse my crappy MS Paint Talents...

speakerwireing.jpg

Thanx a lot...

Hi actually I just realized that I should put a switch on the Baby Blue wire as there shouldn"t be a connection between the - and + on each side....

He wants to wire it this way because he Bi-Amps with a Marshal and a Mesa Dual rec and wants the option of useing the Cab as a Stereo 2x4ohm cab or a mono 8 ohm cab.....

Thanks

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.