Dayton PK165-8 6" Professional Kevlar/Paper Cone Midrange

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Spotted this new Dayton driver earlier this afternoon, just thought I'd share for anyone else who might like to know about it. As of right now, not all the usual parameters are listed and there's no graphs yet. So, in the meantime, I'll be looking forward to them having this information available in the near future. $29.90 EA. Hopefully, performance will be better than the well-known Eminence Alpha 6. And if it turned out to be better if not just as good as the Fane Sovereign 6-100, it'd definitely be a steal. Regardless, the price of this Dayton is most likely very reasonable, a great candidate for a suitable bang-for-the-buck loudspeaker project. I'm also hoping more specs will be up soon, because they often take too long and I start getting impatient. Anyway.. http://www.parts-express.com/pe/showdetl.cfm?Partnumber=295-020

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.