martin j king's sheets

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Nope.

Martin make very little money off this, and for all his hard work it's really good value for money ($25US per year - admittedly for me, that means the price has doubled in the last 3 weeks:)!).

Go on, join up, it keeps one of the best design tools on the market around...

I think it's worth it.

i understand his work is v hard, and the payment is small with respect to it's value, but i like to let you understand that the amount of work of transfering $25 outside ukraine worths 10 times or more higher, especially now...........that y i just liked free version.
or do any valueable work for him to make a equivalent exchange.:D

do u know the situation of ukraine is v bad~
to transfer $ into ukraine, just can take the local currency. as i know to transfer dollars outsido ukraine just can through non-official way.........min cost appr 300~400$.
i am not mean to save some bucks, just 2 find a easier way, like exchange.

Joined 2008
Paid Member
So that means you cannot get an international Visa or Mastercard with your account? I thought that the situation in Ukraine is not so much worse than in Czech. I was just trying to give an advice - It should be possible based on google searching. One way is to send cash in a registered letter - not really legal, but I've had success with sending small amounts like this - here in Czech, all registered letters are insured for cca 80 USD.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.