Alternative Speaker Workshop forum

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Well it seems like its virtually impossible for any new legtimate SW users to get successfully registered into the SW forum on the home site any more. They are probably not getting approved because the forum gets like 500 spam registrations everyday and its humanly impossible to sort of which one (if at all) of them is a genuine user of SW.

That is certainly counter-productive for the limited SW community we have or for new aspiring SW users coming on board or in need of help.

I had once created an alternative forum with the hopes that someday I will just phase it out when this forum starts working correctly. Apparently doesn't look like thats going to happen. So here you go, new users who are not able to register in this forum can try - http://z7.invisionfree.com/Speaker_Workshop

Administrator
Joined 2004
Paid Member
Hi Percy,
What ever are you talking about?
new users who are not able to register in this forum can try
Well, let me tell you that users in this or any forum are registered using the same process. No one else seems to be having too many problems.

Are you advertising for another web site then? If so, please speak the truth about this site. If you have a specific complaint, you can ask the moderating team. That is why we are here.

-Chris

Administrator
Joined 2004
Paid Member
Hi Percy,
Nope, I'm not allowed any beer ... or wine ... or my favorite stuff. It's a very sad case indeed.

I could not understand what you intended from your post. It didn't seem to make any sense here since our members would see it, not the ones from the other forum. Therefore, it appeared to me that you were upset with something. You did provide a link to another web site with the words "new users who are not able to register in this forum can try -". That is what really threw me.

So I thought I'd post this information here for users trying to register in that forum and not being able to.
That is my point. Why post that here? This type of post is normally seen when a disgruntled member is attempting to create traffic for a new forum from members here. It's been done before.

Thank you for taking my post with good humor. New members are always welcome here - as you know.

-Chris

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.