Pioneer B20FU20-52D

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Searching on the web, the specified upper limit of frequency response of this DVC 8 inch woofer is mostly given as 800 Hz. In MCM's 2009 catalog, the upper limit is given as 8 kHz. Has anyone tested whether or not 800 Hz is correct?

Unfortunately at this time I can only make nearfield SPL measurements, and a quick answer to this would be helpful. As I already have four of this woofer, I'd like to make use of them, but they should have an upper limit of at least 2 kHz for what I want to do with them.

800 Hz seems a bit low for a 8 inch woofer, while 8 kHz would seem to be too high.

Alternatively I would want to locate some other DVC 8 inch or 10 inch woofer with Qts equal to about 0.2~ 0.3 with the voice coils connected in parallel , and fs not any higher than about 30 Hz.

Any help is appreciated.

Regards,
Pete

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.