Klipsch speaker restorations

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi all,

First post.

I'm trying to gain a few posts so I have permission to email another forum member. So I figured I'd start a thread on my favorite subject.

I've had the opportunity to restore several pairs of Klipsch Khorns over the years and I've had a great time doing it. I even made a few bucks along the way. Anyway, here's a link to my main audio webpage. www.dcchomes.com/Gregsaudio.html

Oh, and btw, if anyone would be willing to email a fellow forum member for me, I'd appreciate it. Please email me at gregroberts with an at sign roadrunner with a pointy thing com. Trying to make contact with "kelticwizard".

Thanks,
Greg

(open email address edited by moderators)

Administrator
Joined 2004
Paid Member
Very nice work and an inspiration to the rest of us... :D

Recommend not posting your email address directly as you have done - better to post something like your_email_addy at any_old_ isp dot com..

I'll see if I can contact a mod for you to fix this and enable your email privileges.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.