I got your 20Hz-20Khz Right here !!!!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
No if they were dipole in that configuration you would get almost 100% cancelation.

Its called Push Pull. The reverse driver is wired out of phase so you get forward motion with both cones. This helps reduce even harmonic distortion significantly. In the bass ranges untill you get more than 1/3 wavelength between driver centers.

A little bit of awesomeness!

No but so far here is the list of tunes (I do have aenima sitting here I should do it!!)

Elton John Tumble Weed Connection SACD
Ziggy Stardust SACD
Everclear white Trash Beautiful SACD
Bob Dylan Bringin it on home SACD
Bethovens 9th SACD
Sibeleous SACD
Flaming Lips The Soft Bulliten DVD-A (Some killer synth sub bass on a few tracks)
Cibo Matto Viva La Women CD (Awsome Bass)
Aphex Twin Come To Daddy CD (insanity)
Black Light Syndrom (Bozzio Levan Stevans just amazing music)
Dave Matews (what ever has "blood in the water")
Dethklock album
Mastodon Leviathan
Lil' Johns Get Low (Nice 30Hz)
Amon Tobin Dream Sequence (nice symth portmentdo down to 20Hz)

Most older tracs are lacking in the sub bass department I'm suprised at the quality of the old Elton John stuff, very well engineered for 1971.

Hope to listen to much more.

This system gets loud but stays very clean. I haven't taken any SPL measures should throw up the RTA on th TEF. It gets a littla fatiguing after about half an hour with my Yamaha receiver set at 0dB.

I was everything flat, then after a few goes I shelved everything bellow 80Hz by 6dB. And added a little parametric to bost 20Hz by another 3dB.

Much closer to a studio curve (except the 20Hz).

Very few people get to experience clean sub bass like this.
:D

sumsound said:
No if they were dipole in that configuration you would get almost 100% cancelation.

Its called Push Pull. The reverse driver is wired out of phase so you get forward motion with both cones. This helps reduce even harmonic distortion significantly. In the bass ranges untill you get more than 1/3 wavelength between driver centers.

So on the reverse side of the drivers we can see, its a sealed enclosure, or ported or what?

sumsound said:

C'mon, you just wanna show off those huge magnets :mischiev:

Nice!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.