Spiral Shaped Transmission Line Enclosure Project Complete

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I'm still trying to figure out what to use to cover the ports that go with the theme and don't mess up the fabulous sound. And--these are TWO-eyed caterpillars with a giant, yawning mouth to swallow little boys while they're sleeping.

I'm working on butterflies next. I need to not do DIY around the house for a while, though. Wisdom says that I stretched her patience to a certain degree.

Thanks for the kind words.

Dave

realy spiral shaped line

Hi!
I know in the classic TML design is less bending is better for the TML-efficiency, but would it be possible to build a TML in a spiral shaped tube?? Like a screw in a tube, or it would not work becouse of the continuous bending effect?
Thanks

Tyimo

jo-briggs said:
For a moment I thought I had wandered into the Muppet Show!

Brilliant concept.

There really is no end to the ingenuity of DIY Audiophiles - one day the pulsating ball!
Thanks. I'm very proud of my picture-book character speakers. I've just begun working on speakers again after an 18-month hiatus, and I'm developing some theories in design and aesthetics.

Dave

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.