Harvard Model 1000 2 way spakers(very old)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I am just wondering if anybody has ever hered of or had experiance with the "Harvard" brand of speakers. I recently got a pair of Harvard model 1000's from a freind of mine, they are very old, dont know the exact date they were made, im guessing they were made around the 70's. They have old "screw" type hookup termanals like on old tv's for rabbit ears if that helps to determan age, I lost the USB cable for my cam so no pic atm.

Im asking because these speakers sound GOOD!!! VERY GOOD! and get very loud off the lil 2.5w sissy amp in my boombox with good bass, clear midrange, and clean treble. they even play LOUD off my Sansa c240(rockboxed) mp3 player with NO AMP IN BETWEEN. I dont think even lowthers or fostex are that sensitive.

These speakers are in mint condition, have 8" high compliance woofers, and 2.5" tweeters in a sealed acoustic suspension enclosure. This is the first time I ever hered, used, or even HERED OF the harvard brand, I cant find any info at all about these anywere.

Any info about these speakers would be greatly appreciated.

These are by far the best sounding speakers I have hered in years.

P.s. These "Harvard" speakers wouldnt have anything to do with the collage, would they?

Peace!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.