Repairing dust cup on Jordan driver.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I've taken a task of repairing a set of DIY speakers for a friend of mine. Speakers consist of an older version of Jordan aluminum drivers. Woofer is XJ150 and tweeter (extended midrange or whatever it's called) is a 50mm unit which if I am not mistaken is XJ25. Neither driver is in production any more and both drivers have been in storage for 10 years. Similar to this:
http://www.ejjordan.co.uk/drivers/
For starters, I've measured the woofers. Re showed as 10ohm. FR Near field was pretty good 1200hz and down with smooth roll off after 120 hz. Third order HD were surprisingly high.
Not my cup of tea but the owner is a big fan of Jordans and decided to use this drivers to the best of their ability.
So, I rebuild crossovers according to Jordan's recommendations, put the hole shananagan together with the addition of healthy L-pad to compensate for woofers inefficiency and BSC.
Results sounded pretty good and with minor tweaks owner of this speakers was a happy one.
During long listening session we both noticed however a slight metallic noise or should I say a nasal sound. Jumping to the conclusion, I blamed the tin can drivers from the start.
Today I've noticed that metallic sound is more pronounced from the side of the speaker and after very close inspection I noticed a hairline gap between dust cap and diaphragm. Sure enough, this was the source of that nasal sound, the dust cup is becoming unglued.

So here's my question: what do I use to glue it?
:scratch1:

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.