New Heil AMT Diaphrams - Orange County

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Thanks, I read the topic but do not see the specific orange county diaphragms being compared to the originals or any measurements

Are you saying you bought some and they are the same as the original?

I don't want to spend 200 bucks (like I have in the past) and end up with inferior sound IE I have a pair of diaphragms here that are supposed to be better than the originals and they die off at 10k

flshzug said:
im not the person to ask about real wordl perf , i only read the topic, probably plenty ppl bought these after that. I also saw some NOS going on ebay for more, and i tought damn the buyer don know bout OC reissue or what :clown:

The replacements I have are junk. I have one original here and it sounds great. It would be wonderful to know if the orange county replacements are the real thing from someone that has em both.. thanks.. You'd think with all that talk about them in the past someone would have bought some from orange county and can vouch for the quality.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.