German Dipole site translation

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Attached is a Babelfish translation of the first 8 pages of the site http://www.dipolplus.de by Rudolf Finke. Rudolf has gathered heaps of info and produced a site which appears to cover the subject comprehensively.
Bablefish doesn't translate all words, and mistranslates some (i.e. 'monopole' becomes 'monopoly'; 'Linkwitz' becomes 'Link joke'), so if you don't have the wit to work out the meaning for yourself, please don't whinge... and don't ask me, I don't know any German...

Attachments

• dipoles translation.txt
    60.2 KB · Views: 141
I do a lot of German to English translating for work, I can also translate in the other direction although not as fast and not quite as good but a good friend can. So if someone really wants their stuff translated I would be willing to offer my services. If it is short and simple at no charge. If it is long, and the content of no interest to me, I'd be happy to work something out, I'm very fair.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.