looking for good vifa P17WJ00-08/XT25TG designs

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Are there any existing designs using the Vifa P17WJ00 that you guys would recommend? I have them in a system now with Vifa XT25TG30-04 tweeters but I have a feeling the tweeters are a little overkill for the woofers and I'd like to part the drivers out into two new systems.

I've seen designs with the P17 and vifa D26/25 tweeters. Are any of those plans still available?

While we're at it, would you guys suggest any good woofers to integrate with the XT25TG30? I'll be optimizing the crossover with my own measurements, I'd just like to know what you guys would think would work well as a start.

Thanks. :wave2:

Sorry....check this

02.jpg

01.jpg

Hi,

an excellent match for the XT25 is the Vifa 17WN225, or a pair of these. Imo its still the best 17-class driver Vifa has built.
very smooth response with a close to perfect rolloff, very low distortion, good efficiency and a parameter set whcih is ideal for compact BR-cabinets. Best of all: the attached price tag.
The only drawback is that it doesn´t look modern stylish with its small dustcap and small gasket.

jauu
Calvin

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.