4ohm and 8ohm LR4 xo

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hey all, i've designed and plan to build a vented floorstander using the 8ohm peerless 6.5" nomex woofer and the 4ohm XT25 vifa ring radiating tweeter. I've calculated a proper LR4 crossover, but i am not sure if there is anything else i need to add to the crossover to compensate for the ohm difference between the drivers. I know that the calculations i used to calculate the crossover took the resistance of each driver into consideration, but i am not sure if there is anything else i need to add to XO to make sure that everything works out well, if anyone has any experience crossing over these drivers or some advice as to what i should do to build an ideal crossover for these drivers considering their ohm difference, any advice/input is greatly appreciated, than you very much, cheers, Luke

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.