Long time no see

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello all old friends and fellow entusiasts, hello NP, hello Grey, hello GM hello mr Anan and all You not mentioned but not forgotten. Been absent from this oasis for a couple of years, no, not been locked up, reason is that i´m once again proffesionally active in the audio world. First felt it would be hard to be active in the diy world while making your living in the same field. Realising i miss this comunity and the friends i´ve made and seeing my beard´s whiter than NP´s i´m back. I´ve had a lot of help and inspiration here from NP, from Grey from GM etc, and would be happy to pay back. My proffessional life today includes design and production of high end speakers, tube amps and solid state head amps. No mos-fet products, it would be impossible to walk that path without treading on NP´s feet. My boards for the citation 12 are still available, same conditions: not for sale, i´ll trade for a record, a book or a good story. If there is anyone interested i´ll post pictures of what i do, if i get into marketing instead of information please tell me.
Best regards to all!
Please note same message/thread posted under "pass labs"

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.