DIY Completed Speaker Stand Pictures

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
A close up for all you tigger fans.

Attachments

• xmas (1).jpg
    xmas (1).jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 485
I have this piece completed with the exception of the doors which I will cut monday. Im leaving this in the garage for a week or two so the fumes will abate. Dust my garage has blowing around is amazing. Looks like Ill be hosing everything down again before the next project starts. Ill post my crude drawings of the next project sun or mon.

Attachments

• picture 061.jpg
    picture 061.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 370
This piece is finished with exception of me finding some knife hinges and letting the paint smell abate. I put it into the gym until that happens. I would prolly kill myself if I moved it into the bedroom right now. This piece was over built but it was a fun project. A truck could be driven on this thing. Im making plans to start my next project. I cant wait to work with real wood. ASH

Attachments

• picture 065.jpg
    picture 065.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 224
Ok I finished my sketchs and cut list for my next project. tomorrow I go to the lumber yard.
http://www.hoganhardwoods.com/hogan/pages/products/01_Lumber/lumber_01.htm#Ash, White

Ill be picking through white ash piles tomorrow. This ash is a seriously hard wood and should make for a nice piece. The only worry I have is the closed cells of the wood. Im hoping I have no problems staining wood this hard and closed celled. We will see. While where Ill have to pass all the zebra woods, rose woods, african mahoganys. I love going to this place.

Check out my sketch attached.

Attachments

• front.jpg
    front.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 115
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.